The High Court has rejected the petition filed by BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia seeking fresh plaintiff testimonies in the Zia Charitable Trust and Zia Orphanage Trust graft cases.
Members of Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) have detained three members of banned Islamist outfit Hizb-ut Tahrir in Muradpur area of the city early Monday.
- Tk295,100 crore budget passed
- 2 Shibir leaders acquitted of contempt charges
- Legal notice served to Maya
- Man killed in Pabna road accident
- MP's son Rony remanded again
- 94 held in Chittagong
- Why June 30 will be 1 second longer
- Chile sink Peru to reach Copa America final
- Car bomb attack in Yemen capital
- Chibok girls 'fighting for Boko Haram'