Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) personnel on Saturday detained six persons, including the mastermind behind the killing of Rajshahi University Professor Shafiul Islam.
War criminal Motiur Rahman Nizami challenged death sentence awarded him by the International Crimes Tribunal-1 for committing crimes against humanity during the 1971 Liberation War.
- Bangladesh 226 for 7
- Shafiul murder mastermind held
- Nizami appeals against verdict
- 4 BNP men held in city
- Ex-Washington Mayor Barry dies
- Housewife succumbs to burn injuries at DMCH
- IS kills 25 Iraqi tribesmen
- JMB women Chief among 4 held
- Youth chopped to death in Ctg
- 3 killed in Thakurgaon road crash