A writ petition was filed seeking a High Court order, asking the government and the Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) to explain why they should not be directed to announce the MP post of terminated minister Abdul Latif Siddique cancelled.
Australia batsman Phil Hughes died only aged, 25, after being hit on the head by a short-pitched ball during a match.
- Oil price falls ahead of Opec meeting
- 3 injured in transformer blast in Mirpur
- Afghan attack hits UK embassy car
- Writ seeks cancellation of Latif’s MP post
- 31 agyan party men arrested in city
- AL leader shot dead in Jessore
- Poultry trader shot to death
- Phil Hughes: Career cut short
- Kim sister given senior N Korea role
- No new grand jury' in Ferguson case