Two high-rise buildings in the capital's Gulshan and New Eskaton Road area caught fire on Sunday morning. A seven-storey commercial building caught fire at Gulshan-2 in the city in the morning.
A US official said a joint Iraqi-Kurdish military force of up to 25,000 fighters is being prepared to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul from Islamic State (IS), BBC reports.
- 2 capital high rises catch fire
- 8 held in capital in 24-hr
- 5 held with arms in Ctg
- India watchful after Rohit run-out
- NY event remembers Malcolm X
- Army retakes town from Boko Haram
- Ukraine prisoner swap boosts truce
- UK and Europe 'badly misread Russia'
- 11 BNP men held in capital
- Narshingdi arson victim dies