The authorities of Chittagong University suspended five activists of Islami Chhatra Shibir, the student wing of the Jamaat-e-Islami, for their alleged bomb attacks on teachers in September.
A mother and her son were killed when a boat capsized at Sadarghat in the capital on Wednesday morning.
- 5 Shibir men suspended at CU
- Boat capsize kills mother, son
- Tigers reach semi-finals
- NIA to probe ‘terror links’
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10
- India may not join coalition against ISIS
- 20-party demands arrest of Latif
- 4 held with huge VoIP equipments
- 50,000 Yaba tablets seized
- 3 more held over Keraniganj murder