The tribunal will deliver its verdict on Sunday in the case file against Jamaat-e-Islami leader Mir Quasem Ali for committing crimes against humanity during the 1971 Liberation War.
A Dhaka court granted bail to war convict Salauddin Quader Chowdhury’s wife and son in connection with the case over leakage of the draft verdict of war crimes case.
- Charges framed against Khoka
- 1 held with 82 gold bars in Ctg airport
- Wife, son get bail
- Death penalty will not bring justice: AI
- Wife, son surrendered
- Mexico head meets students' families
- 26 Jamaat-Shibir men held in Rajshahi
- 15 Jamaat-Shibir men held in Bogra
- 1,000 Yaba tablets recovered in city
- Mir Quasem verdict Sunday