Customs Intelligence at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport arrested six people with 14 gold bars weighing 1.7 kilogram on Tuesday morning.
A court here on Wednesday awarded life term to Indian separatist group Ulfa's leader Mjor Ranjan and his Bangladeshi aide Pradip Marak in a case filed under Anti-terrorism Act.
- “who never lost hope in Life”
- Boston bomber Tsarnaev found guilty
- New HC bench formed to dispose Khaleda pleas
- 2 Ulfa members awarded life term
- Judges sign verdict
- Jamaat's hartal enters 2nd day
- JL man shot to death
- 4 killed in Habiganj road crash
- Ex-railway officer killed in city train crash
- US boosts arms for Saudi-led coalition