Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed a continued campaign against Gaza militants, amid renewed fighting between the two sides. Israel's military says it carried out 92 air strikes on Wednesday in response to 137 rockets fired from Gaza.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Wednesday said the August 21 grenade attack was aimed to frustrate our independence, democracy, peace and development.
- 10 injured in JU BCL clash
- Medical admission test Oct 24
- Thailand coup general named as PM
- Aug 21 attack was to foil democracy
- Israel PM vows further Gaza campaign
- US military 'tried to free Foley'
- Landslides kill 27 in Japan
- 30 arrested while being trafficked to Malaysia
- Tipu lands in jail
- Qaisar verdict any day