Three children were injured as a crude bomb blasted when they were playing in the city’s Islambagh area on Wednesday morning. The injured children were identified as Rifat, 4, son of late Amzad Hossain, Sultana Akhter, 7, daughter of Liakat Ali, and Sadia, 10.
The holy Shab-e-Qadr or Lailatul Qadr will be observed across the country on Friday night. On this exalted night the first verses of the holy Quran were revealed to Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). According to the holy Quran, the night is better than 1,000 nights as the angels and the spirit descend therein, by the permission of Almighty Allah with all decrees.
- Gaza death toll nears 800
- Holy Shab-e-Qadr tonight
- West Bank Gaza protests turn deadly
- 5 drown in Mymensingh
- HC upholds death sentence to 2
- Biman employees’ go 8-hr work abstention
- Death toll tops 700 in Gaza
- 3 female students expelled at JU
- 25 students killed in India train crash
- Girl found dead in capital