bomb explosion near the Egyptian foreign ministry in Cairo has killed at least two police officers, security officials say, BBC reports. The blast occurred on a crowded street near the River Nile. Witnesses said smoke was seen rising from the area.
Customs officials seized 58 gold bars weighing 7kg at Shah Amanat International Airport in the port city on Sunday morning.
- Deadly bomb blast in central Cairo
- RAB opposes acquittal of criminal members
- Ctg-Sylhet train services resume
- Afghan contenders sign unity deal
- RMG worker's bonus by Sept 28
- Fire at Bashundhara Paper Mill
- 58 gold bars seized at Ctg airport
- 7 RAB men among 10 injured
- PM flies to US tonight
- Minar held again